Saturday 21 January 2012

Welcome to my portfolio



This is a portfolio of my work, there is over 25 years worth of game design from art and design. 

You can access the topics on the right that cover my games biography, art examples, design discussions and other works of interest.

I will be making monthly updates and I hope you enjoy browsing my work.

Jason

All images that are related to: "Medievil", "Medievil 2", "C-12", "Ghosthunter", "TV Superstars" and other images relating to unpublished works are © copyright Sony Computer Entertainment and are used with permission.
24: The Game is © 2005 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. Fox Interactive, 24 and their associated logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
All opinions on these pages are not affiliated with or endorsed by Sony Computer Entertainment.
All images and works that are related to "The Last Resort" are © copyright and property of Jason Wilson.
Do not use any images from this site without the approval of Sony Computer Entertainment, Twentieth Century Fox and Jason Wilson (The Last Resort).

No comments:

Post a Comment