Tuesday 12 March 2013

Keep on drawing

I haven't updated my portfolio blog for a while as I've been too busy. So here goes - a new post! Working on a graphic novel leaves you very little time for other distractions, so trivial things like social networking and watching TV or playing video games have to be put aside - you have to maintain focus and be full of positive energy!  

Work is continuing on Surface Tension at a fair old pace, and is coming more and more into focus on the page. The process of tanslating my script into actual comic pages is something that I am really enjoying, each day brings a new challenge and something new to design. I still have a lot of things to learn but I am super happy with the way things are turning out. I cannot wait to show the finished pages.

Here is just a small mysterious sliver  of a panel from a page - a tiny enigmatic little preview that will  mean nothing at this moment in time but will have greater meaning in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment